Our Top 15 Frequently Asked Questions
- How much will the job cost?
Every job varies in cost depending on many factors such as how many square feet, how many layers of roofing or siding and the pitch of the roof.
- How long will the job take?
Most roofing jobs are completed in 1 day, siding jobs 3-5 days.
- Do you use dumpsters?
No, we have our own dump trucks that cart all debris away.
- What do we need to do to prepare for the job?
Be sure that the driveway is clear of any cars. If you have any valuables on the walls you may want to take them down.
- If I experience a leak within a few years of the installation of the roof do you come back?
Yes, we offer a twelve year labor warranty on all new work completed. We offer extended warranties at an additional cost.
- Are you licensed and insured?
Yes, we are licensed in Nassau and Suffolk County for roofing and siding work. A copy of our insurance certificate is provided in our folder that every customer receives at the time of the estimate.
- Do you give free estimates?
Yes, all estimates are free whether it is for a new roof, siding or just a repair.
- Do you have salesman?
No, all work is estimated by the owner or his sons.
- Do you have any references?
Yes, at the time of your estimate we give you at least 200 references of houses that we have completed.
- How do I choose a color for my roof or siding?
We leave a sample of the colors at every estimate. Our reference sheet also lists addresses and colors of the roof/siding so that you can see a completed house.
- Do you take a deposit before the job is started?
No, we do not except any money until the entire job is complete.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We offer many different payment options. We accept credit card, check or cash. We also offer 0% financing from 6 months to 60 months.
- Are you rated on Angie’s List?
Yes, we are rated as a Super Service Contractor and have an excellent record, click for Angie's List reviews.
- How long have you been in business?
We have been a family owned and operated business since 1981. We have been working under the same license number since 1981
- Are you rated by the BBB?
Yes, we have an A+ rating, click for BBB reviews.
Call us today at (631) 928–1826 or (631) 499-0299. We can answer all of your questions and make an appointment for your free inspection and no-obligation estimate. We look forward to hearing from you!